16-Bit Dad isn’t just a blog! Did you know that?
That’s right! There’s also 16-Bit Dad TV, the name I have given my YouTube and Twitch channels. On 16-Bit Dad TV, you’ll find weekly videos on retro gaming, in the form of reviews, gameplay videos and vlogs, amongst other things.
I have three main focus “shows”, as it were;
- Full Game Playthroughs and Walkthroughs – Over on Twitch, I will be playing through entire retro games, one at a time. These will typically be either RPGs or Survival Horror games, and you’ll be able to join me from start to finish! But, if you miss an episode, they are all backed up on YouTube around 24 hours later.
- You can also find them on their own “On-Demand” page below, for your viewing pleasure!
- Weekly Retro – a weekly, episodic series of livestreams, streamed on Twitch and viewable on YouTube on-demand. We playing through a different retro game each week, looking at the first 2 hours or so of the game and having a lot of fun together!
- Retro Writing – a weekly, episodic show where we dissect the storyline of a game, taking each part of it and analysing it in detail to determine the themes, hidden elements and overall takeaways from the plot.
- 16-Bit Vlogs – a more personal view at life as a Dad, a retro gamer and a human being, covering a variety of topics such as how to be a good Dad or what games to play with your kids. You’ll also get gadget reviews and unboxings as well!
So, as you can tell, it really is an addition to the 16-Bit Dad Blog, allowing me to give you even more content to indulge on! So, why not check out the shows by click on the big ol’ title cards below, or visit 16-Bit Dad TV on Twitch or YouTube to watch from there?
Or, if you’re reading this when I am live, you can catch the stream below!