Well, it appears as though I was tagged again! This time by fellow “BlogVenger” member Colin from It’s Me, Colin. Thanks man!
As far as I can tell (from a Google search), the Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okata Enigma as a way to help increase awareness of all the amazing blog and bloggers out there. There are a few rules that you need to follow when you’re tagged in the Mystery Blogger Award, so here they are!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
So, with that all said, let’s take a look at the 3 facts, my answers and my questions, shall we?
3 Things About Me
- I have a tattoo on my back of a single wing, that is a tribute to Final Fantasy VII.
- My favourite bands are Rise Against and Pearl Jam.
- My favorite song is Everything I Do by Bryan Adams.
My Answers to Colin’s Questions
1. Who was the first Blogger you came across?
You know, that would probably be Beth, from Oh So August (if we are looking at ones in my free time and not for work). I was working with her at the time and she actually got me interested in blogging.
2. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
Simply due to amusing nature of it; my first trip to Disneyland Paris. It was raining that day, and when I saw Mickey I ran up to him and was told to “f*** off”… By Mickey Mouse…
3. (Funny Q) : Who is your weird celebrity crush?
I have a massive crush on Alexa Bliss, Taylor Momsen and Becky Lynch… But I’m not sure if they would count as “weird” crushes… Although I do get made fun of for them a lot…
4. Does your real life friends and family know about your blog?
They do. I invited everyone I know to like my blog’s Facebook page, and I regularly share posts on my personal accounts as well.
5. What is your go to movie/TV show when you need cheering up?
This is actually really hard, as I don’t really watch many light-hearted TV shows and movies… Generally, I watch things like Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and other such shows. But I guess the most feel-good show that I like, and that does make me laugh, would be Firefly.
My List of Questions To Answer
Right, so now I need to come up with 5 questions for those I tag to answer… This isn’t going to be easy, but here goes nothing.
- What was your biggest inspiration for your blog?
- How much time do you spend per day on your blog?
- What is your dream job?
- (Funny/Weird Question) What’s your most embarrassing moment with a celebrity (of any calibre)?
- What TV show cancellation bothered you the most?
Yeah, can you tell I ran out of questions by the last one? But hey, this should make some amusing answers, I hope.
Links To My “Best” Posts
I don’t really know how to decide upon this, but I guess the following three would be my choices?
- For being the most viewed post: My Top 7 Games of All Time
- For being the most shared and engaged with: You Know You’re A Dad When…
- For being the one I feel needs to get the most awareness: Dealing With The Stigma of Being Dad
Right then, the only thing left to do now is to tag a whole bunch of people. So here we go!
- Three Time Daddy
- Mummy’s Little Monkey
- Helpless Whilst Drying
- Oh So August
- Dad Blog UK
- The Dadventurer
- Kekoas Korner
- Faded Spring
- Well Red Mage
- Pickle and Poppet
- Retro Game Randomness
Now, some of you guys may have already done this before, and others may not want to if it doesn’t fit your blog’s brands. However, I have tagged you because you all deserve the recognition. If you don’t want to do/have already done this, that’s completely fine.
- 0 Comment
- 15th December 2017